This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the CGEN project.
Re: bad shifts generated in sim code
- From: Ben Elliston <bje at redhat dot com>
- To: Doug Evans <dje at transmeta dot com>
- Cc: cgen at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 11 Dec 2002 08:38:07 +1100
- Subject: Re: bad shifts generated in sim code
- References: <200212100840.AAA12342@xris-athlon.transmeta.com>
>>>>> "Doug" == Doug Evans <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Doug> I found these in sim/m32r/decodex.c
Doug> unsigned int val = (((insn >> -8) & (3 << 0)));
Doug> unsigned int val = (((insn >> -12) & (1 << 0)));
Doug> Someone want to fess up?
I'm not sure there is any fessing to do. Has this file been
regenerated lately? There was a bug in decoder generation that
generated negative shifts which I thought we'd fixed.