This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the CGEN project.
make CGEN a less moving target?
- From: Johan Rydberg <jrydberg at night dot trouble dot net>
- To: <cgen at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Cc: <jrydberg at night dot trouble dot net>
- Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 17:48:01 +0100 (MET)
- Subject: make CGEN a less moving target?
Hi fellow CGEN-hackers.
>From what I've seen it seems that CGEN have matured to the point
where it maybe is time to write a list of what should be included
in a CPU description, and where. Maybe list all keywords and such.
The reason for this is that maybe someone would like to write a parser
for .cpu-files, and not use the Scheme-sources provided by Red Hat, Inc.
(define-insn ...) and similar seems pretty "stable", but there seem
to be a lot of confusion regarding the (define-isa ...) fields.