This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the CGEN project.
@true in sim/m32r/Makefile.in
- From: Doug Evans <dje at transmeta dot com>
- To: greg at mcgary dot org, brolley at redhat dot com
- Cc: cgen at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 00:39:25 -0800
- Subject: @true in sim/m32r/Makefile.in
Use of @true in rules that are based on stamp files is s.o.p.
in the gcc tree.
Can anyone remember why this change was made?
If @true confuses VPATH here, why doesn't it confuse VPATH in gcc?
2000-11-18 Greg McGary <email@example.com>
* Makefile.in: remove `@true' commands for rules that have
$(CGEN_MAINT) as a prerequisite.
2000-08-28 Dave Brolley <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Makefile.in: Use of @true confuses VPATH. Remove it.