This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the CGEN project.
Re: [RFA:] Improve cgen/doc/rtl.texi wrt. timing and PROFILE.
- From: Ben Elliston <bje at redhat dot com>
- To: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- Cc: cgen at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 30 Nov 2002 22:17:59 +1100
- Subject: Re: [RFA:] Improve cgen/doc/rtl.texi wrt. timing and PROFILE.
- References: <200211300824.gAU8Ov5t011425@ignucius.axis.se>
>>>>> "Hans-Peter" == Hans-Peter Nilsson <email@example.com> writes:
Hans-Peter> Slight improvements to the documentation, I hope. By
Hans-Peter> the way, it seems toplevel configury does not create a
Hans-Peter> cgen/Makefile, necessary for "make info" to take effect,
Hans-Peter> even though nothing else is created object-wise. Needs
Ah yes -- this is indeed a problem.
The easiest way to solve it for now is to re-introduce cgen in the
host_tools list and have the top-level configure script configure the
src/cgen directory. Then "make info" and "make install-info" will
work. Feel free to initiate such a patch!