This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the CGEN project.
Re: how to use gdb-sim?
- From: Ben Elliston <bje at redhat dot com>
- To: =?gb2312?B?5rEg578=?= <dam_wang at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: cgen at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 07:07:49 +1000 (EST)
- Subject: Re: how to use gdb-sim?
- References: <F174bXa69FuM2F0kWT800006edd@hotmail.com>
>>>>> "dam" == dam wang <gb2312> writes:
dam> I'm sorry, but would u please show me some more particular reference?
dam> I try "target sim" and got such comment: "Undefined target command: "sim".
dam> Try "help target"." I type "help target" and can not find target option of
dam> sim. Then I reinstall gdb, try the same command, and got the same comment.
The availability of the "target sim" command is dependent on the
target you configure GDB for. Many targets don't have an in-built GDB