how to use gdb-sim?

hi

As mentioned in CGEN's manual, CGEN support GDB's sim as a simulator, but I don't know ho to use GDB sim, and I can't find any document which tell me how to use it.
Is there any document about GDB's sim, or please tell me how to use it?
In addition, as I know, GDB is a debugger, could test the performance of a CPU or a systerm? In fact, that is my purpose to use CGEN && CGEN-based simulator!

thank u for ur help!

dam wang

与联机的朋友进行交流,请使用 MSN Messenger: http://messenger.microsoft.com/cn/