About CGEN's RTL

hi

I am now trying to write an .cpu file whose ISA contains some complex instructions, thereby it needs to invoke c code using c-code,c-call or c-raw-call.

I found in sparccom.cpu that there is an expression of (c-call made symbol operand1 operand2 ...). It says in the comment that 'symbol' is a c function. I guess this expression means an c function call, and the function was like symbol(operand1, operand2 ...), isn't it? If so, where is the function symbol(operand1 operand2 ...)? In the cpu description of sparccom, I found (set rd (c-call WI handler pc rs1 rs2)), but I can't find the function description of 'handler'!
Where do I write the c funtion how to announce it to the .cpu
file?

thank you for your help!

Dam Wang