Next Step

Hi,

I am trying to run cgen to mimic the opcodes file
generation process, for m32r, from scratch. I have
installed guile-1.4.1 and ran it from the cgen source
directory. Following steps completed successfully:

1. load dev.scm
2. load-opc
3. cload #:arch "m32r"

At the end of step 3, I get a message "Done analysis"
and I get the prompt "guile>".
Porting guide for CGEN says that next step  is to
"run generators until output looks reasonable, e.g.
(cgen-opc.c)"

My questions:
- What is meant by "generator". Is it .scm files in
cgen source directory we are talking about?
- How exactly do I implement this phrase "until output
looks reasonable" in the statement? What should I
write at guile prompt? What is the criteria for
reasonable output?
- Where are the output files located e.g.
cgen-opc.[ch], cgen-desc.[ch]?

I know these are basic level questions but, "It is
always good to ask", they say.
Hoping for an early response, beed it badly!

Regards