Running CGEN

Hi,

I am trying to regenerate the opcodes support files
using CGEN for m32r. I have modified the file by
adding some comments into it.

According to the CGEN FAQ 7.html, I have to build my
CGEN build directory before running "make stamp-m32r".
Does this mean that I have to run
"./configure --target=m32r"
in the opcodes directory available with binutils?

In fact I have tried this and I am getting error like:
"[...]"
"cannot run config.sub"
and the process terminates. Any one have any ideas
about the cause of the problem. Please correct me if I
am not doing it right.
(I am using cgen-1.0 and guile-1.3.4.)

Regards