Re: [RFA] Patch to sim*scm

Frank has approved my patches and I've checked them in.  It's probably not
quite as much of a cleanup as could be done.  These changes were necessary
for multiple ISA support in the older sim/common framework.

It's worth pointing out for those who are rightfully concerned at the
magnitude of this change that it's completely innocuous in the case where an
ISA is not specified (ie. most existing simulator ports).  In these cases,
the shell wrapper will replace @prefix@ with the value of $cpu as before.

Ben