Re: [RFA] Patch for cgen_rtx_error()

   Leaving it as a varargs fn seems ok to me. [I don't feel like being
   anally correct on this one. Maybe the `error' rtx will be varargs some
   day.]

I believe I followed fche's suggestion and made the function take a single
char * argument.  If we discover this is insufficient, we can easily change
it down the track (when the `error' rtx is modified).

Ben