Multiple ISAs for opcodes

Hi,

I'm trying to generate the opcodes files for a port which has two
ISAs.  The ISA shares some instruction names and this leads to
collisions in the cgen_insn_type enum (in the <arch>-opc.h file).

Before I work towards a solution to this, I'm trying to understand the
workings of the cgen-generated opcodes files.  Was it the intention
that a single set of files should be able to handle the entire
architecture?  If so, would the right fix be to include the ISA name
in the generated symbols to prevent these name collisions?

Ben