binutils archive
date index for February, 2018

This is the mail archive of the binutils@sourceware.org mailing list for the binutils project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

February 25, 2018
01:23 [PATCH 3/3] binutils: read from stdin if input file is - Ahmad Fatoum
01:23 [PATCH 2/3] nm: const-qualify read-only string parameters Ahmad Fatoum
01:23 [PATCH 1/3] bfd_fopen: read from stdin if filename == NULL Ahmad Fatoum
01:23 [PATCH v2 0/3] binutils: read from stdin if input file is - Ahmad Fatoum

February 24, 2018
09:52 New Portuguese PO file for 'binutils' (version 2.30.0) Translation Project Robot
06:36 Cancelled: text or call (442) 252-8531 or email him, @ Thursday, 22 February 2018 western unionoffice114 via bin
05:52 New Russian PO file for 'gas' (version 2.30.0) Translation Project Robot

February 23, 2018
23:56 Re: [PATCH] x86: Add .nop directive to assembler H.J. Lu
18:20 [PATCH] sysroot and Windows->Linux cross ld Douglas B Rupp
17:12 GNU Tools Cauldron 2018 Jeremy Bennett
12:16 Re: Generating an ELF file with PT_NOTE before PT_LOAD Mike Crowe
11:15 PR22881, null pointer dereference in assign_file_positions_for_non_load_sections Alan Modra
10:43 Commit: Document assembler's .dc .dcb and .ds directives Nick Clifton
08:44 Re: BFD error/warning messages Maciej W. Rozycki
07:27 [PATCH] nds32: Support target directive .ict_model. Kuan-Lin Chen

February 22, 2018
23:44 [PATCH 8/8] assorted target messages Alan Modra
23:44 [PATCH 7/8] bfd messages Alan Modra
23:43 [PATCH 6/8] AOUT/COFF/PE messages Alan Modra
23:42 [PATCH 5/8] ARM and AARCH64 messages Alan Modra
23:42 [PATCH 4/8] mips messages Alan Modra
23:41 [PATCH 3/8] ELF linker messages Alan Modra
23:41 [PATCH 2/8] unrecognized/unsupported reloc message Alan Modra
23:40 [PATCH 1/8] ppc error/warning messages Alan Modra
23:38 BFD error/warning messages Alan Modra
21:59 Re: New gold plugin interface for getting --wrap symbols Sriraman Tallam via binutils
21:07 Re: Gold patch to create separate output sections for certain text section prefixes Sriraman Tallam via binutils
19:57 Re: [PATCH] opcodes: Add ARCH_riscv to the ARCH_all list. Jim Wilson
17:43 Re: RFC: x86: Enable -z separate-code by default H.J. Lu
15:27 [PATCH] opcodes: Add ARCH_riscv to the ARCH_all list. Shea Levy
14:25 Re: RFC: x86: Enable -z separate-code by default H.J. Lu
14:16 Re: [PATCH] x86: Add {rex} pseudo prefix H.J. Lu
13:31 Re: [PATCH] x86: Add {rex} pseudo prefix Jan Beulich
13:22 Re: RFC: x86: Enable -z separate-code by default Michael Matz
12:41 Re: [PATCH] x86: Add {rex} pseudo prefix H.J. Lu
12:28 Re: [PATCH] x86: Add {rex} pseudo prefix Jan Beulich
12:20 [PATCH] x86: Add {rex} pseudo prefix H.J. Lu
12:05 Re: [PATCH][ARM][GAS] Diagnose when trying to assemble conditional FP16 vmovx and vins Nick Clifton
11:43 Re: RFC: x86: Enable -z separate-code by default H.J. Lu
11:25 Re: plugin-api.h patch to add a new interface for linker plugins Nick Clifton
10:43 Re: [PATCH] strncpy -Wstringop-truncation in bfd/ Alan Modra
09:20 Re: Generating an ELF file with PT_NOTE before PT_LOAD Andreas Schwab

February 21, 2018
20:44 [PATCH] strncpy -Wstringop-truncation in bfd/ John Reiser
18:46 Re: Generating an ELF file with PT_NOTE before PT_LOAD Mike Crowe
17:53 Re: Generating an ELF file with PT_NOTE before PT_LOAD Andreas Schwab
16:53 [PATCH][ARM][GAS] Diagnose when trying to assemble conditional FP16 vmovx and vins Andre Vieira (lists)
14:44 Generating an ELF file with PT_NOTE before PT_LOAD Mike Crowe
10:10 ia64 testsuite changes for --gc-sections Alan Modra
09:46 Re: [PATCH, gas] Use command line consistently in gas doc Thomas Preudhomme

February 20, 2018
23:35 Re: plugin-api.h patch to add a new interface for linker plugins Cary Coutant
20:56 [committed] MIPS16/GAS/testsuite: Add cross-section R_MIPS16_PC16_S1 relocation tests Maciej W. Rozycki
20:55 [committed] MIPS16/opcodes: Free up `M' operand code Maciej W. Rozycki
19:55 Re: [PATCH] gas: xtensa: limit size of auto litpools Max Filippov
19:19 Re: [PATCH] gas: xtensa: limit size of auto litpools augustine dot sterling at gmai
19:15 Re: [PATCH] gas: xtensa: limit size of auto litpools Max Filippov
17:53 [PATCH] MIPS: Fix GOT page counter in multi-got links James Cowgill
17:36 Re: plugin-api.h patch to add a new interface for linker plugins Sriraman Tallam via binutils
17:28 Re: Gold patch to create separate output sections for certain text section prefixes Sriraman Tallam via binutils
16:57 bfd/elfnn-aarch64, veneer stub alignment Pekka Seppänen
15:09 Re: [PATCH 0/3] binutils: read from stdin if input file is - Nick Clifton
14:55 Re: [PATCH 0/3] binutils: read from stdin if input file is - Ahmad Fatoum
14:31 Re: [PATCH 0/3] binutils: read from stdin if input file is - Nick Clifton
13:40 Re: Volunteer to maintain about-to-be-obsoleted targets Nick Clifton
13:35 Re: [tiny PATCH] missing close bracket in texi for add-symbol option Nick Clifton
13:24 Re: [PATCH] x86: Add .nop directive to assembler H.J. Lu
13:24 Re: [PATCH] bfd/elfnn-ia64.c: enable --gc-sections support Nick Clifton
12:39 Re: [PATCH, binutils/ARM] Clarify .arch_extension possible values Nick Clifton
10:43 Re: [PATCH, gas] Use command line consistently in gas doc Thomas Preudhomme
10:25 Re: [PATCH, gas] Use command line consistently in gas doc Richard Earnshaw (lists)
09:48 [PATCH, gas] Use command line consistently in gas doc Thomas Preudhomme
09:47 [PATCH, binutils/ARM] Clarify .arch_extension possible values Thomas Preudhomme
03:45 [PATCH v2] gold: Use autotools pthread macro Joshua Watt
03:19 Re: RFC: Remove %A, %B and %L from error messages Alan Modra
01:27 Re: [PATCH] gold: Use autotools pthread macro Cary Coutant
01:03 Re: [PATCH] x86: Add .nop directive to assembler H.J. Lu
00:05 Re: [PATCH] x86: Add .nop directive to assembler Alan Modra

February 19, 2018
23:27 Re: [binutils-gdb] Add .nop assembler directive H.J. Lu
23:24 Re: [PATCH] x86: Add .nop directive to assembler H.J. Lu
23:19 Re: [PATCH] x86: Add .nop directive to assembler Alan Modra
22:13 Re: [PATCH] x86: Add .nop directive to assembler Maciej W. Rozycki
22:03 Re: [binutils-gdb] Add .nop assembler directive Alan Modra
21:54 Re: [PATCH] x86: Add .nop directive to assembler Alan Modra
21:09 Re: [PATCH] gold: Use autotools pthread macro Ben Elliston
20:39 Re: [PATCH] gold: Use autotools pthread macro Cary Coutant
18:43 Re: [PATCH 2/4] LD: Support fixed-size sections some psABIs may require Maciej W. Rozycki
16:39 Re: RFC: x86: Enable -z separate-code by default H.J. Lu
16:36 Re: [PATCH] x86: Add .nop directive to assembler H.J. Lu
15:53 Re: RFC: x86: Enable -z separate-code by default Michael Matz
14:47 Re: [PATCH] x86: Add .nop directive to assembler H.J. Lu
14:45 Re: [PATCH] x86: Add .nop directive to assembler Maciej W. Rozycki
14:29 Re: RFC: x86: Enable -z separate-code by default H.J. Lu
14:24 Re: [PATCH] x86: Add .nop directive to assembler H.J. Lu
14:22 Re: RFC: x86: Enable -z separate-code by default Florian Weimer
14:21 Re: [PATCH] x86: Add .nop directive to assembler H.J. Lu
14:17 Re: [PATCH] x86: Add .nop directive to assembler Michael Matz
14:16 Re: RFC: x86: Enable -z separate-code by default H.J. Lu
14:10 Re: [binutils-gdb] Add .nop assembler directive H.J. Lu
14:08 Re: [PATCH] x86: Add .nop directive to assembler Maciej W. Rozycki
13:49 Re: [PATCH] x86: Add .nop directive to assembler Andrew Cooper
13:41 Re: [PATCH] x86: Add .nop directive to assembler Florian Weimer
13:37 Re: RFC: x86: Enable -z separate-code by default Florian Weimer
13:28 Re: RFC: Remove %A, %B and %L from error messages Alan Modra
13:16 RFC: x86: Enable -z separate-code by default H.J. Lu
13:06 Re: [PATCH] Exclude zero size section for RELRO segment match H.J. Lu
12:08 Re: RFC: Remove %A, %B and %L from error messages Nick Clifton
11:54 Re: [PATCH, objdump/ARM] Fix bxns mask Nick Clifton
09:31 Re: RFC: Remove %A, %B and %L from error messages Alan Modra
04:50 Re: [binutils-gdb] Add .nop assembler directive Alan Modra
04:36 Re: RFC: Remove %A, %B and %L from error messages Alan Modra
03:21 Re: [PATCH] Exclude zero size section for RELRO segment match Alan Modra
03:02 Re: [PATCH] gold: Use autotools pthread macro Joshua Watt

February 18, 2018
18:15 Re: Avoid link error with Solaris ld and local COMDAT group signature symbols (PR gas/12181) H.J. Lu
15:21 Re: RFC: Remove %A, %B and %L from error messages Maciej W. Rozycki

February 17, 2018
23:19 Re: [PATCH] Exclude zero size section for RELRO segment match H.J. Lu
23:00 Re: [PATCH] ld-elf/ehdr_start: Pass --build-id to ld H.J. Lu
22:42 Re: [PATCH] gold: Use autotools pthread macro Cary Coutant
22:41 Re: [PATCH] ld-elf/ehdr_start: Pass --build-id to ld Alan Modra
19:37 [PATCH] bfd/elfnn-ia64.c: enable --gc-sections support Jason Duerstock
14:57 Re: [PATCH] ld-elf/ehdr_start: Pass --build-id to ld H.J. Lu
13:45 Re: [PATCH] Exclude zero size section for RELRO segment match H.J. Lu
13:29 Re: [PATCH] ld-elf/eh4.d: Pass -z max-page-size=0x200000 -z noseparate-code to ld H.J. Lu
12:30 [tiny PATCH] missing close bracket in texi for add-symbol option Ronald Hoogenboom
03:19 Re: RFC: Remove %A, %B and %L from error messages Alan Modra
03:04 Re: [PATCH] x86: Add .nop directive to assembler H.J. Lu
02:59 Re: [PATCH] x86: Add .nop directive to assembler H.J. Lu
02:38 Re: RFC: Remove %A, %B and %L from error messages Joseph Myers
00:49 Re: [PATCH] x86: Add .nop directive to assembler Alan Modra
00:27 Re: RFC: Remove %A, %B and %L from error messages Alan Modra

February 16, 2018
23:45 Re: [PATCH] Exclude zero size section for RELRO segment match Alan Modra
19:49 [PATCH] ld-elf/eh4.d: Pass -z max-page-size=0x200000 -z noseparate-code to ld H.J. Lu
18:04 Re: [PATCH 3/3] x86-64: Add -z max-page-size=0x200000 -z noseparate-code to linker tests H.J. Lu
18:01 Re: [PATCH] x86: Add .nop directive to assembler Andrew Cooper
18:01 Re: [PATCH 2/3] x86-64: Update tests for -z separate-code H.J. Lu
17:54 Re: [PATCH 1/3] mpx.exp: Add -z max-page-size=0x200000 -z noseparate-code H.J. Lu
17:52 Re: [PATCH 8/8] x86-64.exp: Add -z max-page-size=0x200000 -z noseparate-code H.J. Lu
17:46 Re: [PATCH 7/8] i386: Add -z noseparate-code to IFUNC tests H.J. Lu
17:38 Re: [PATCH 6/8] x86-64: Add -z max-page-size=0x200000 -z noseparate-code to IFUNC tests H.J. Lu
17:36 Re: [PATCH 5/8] x86: Update IFUNC tests for -z separate-code H.J. Lu
17:09 Re: [PATCH 5/8] x86: Update IFUNC tests for -z separate-code H.J. Lu
17:05 Re: Linker plugins should be aware of --defsym during symbol resolution Cary Coutant
17:02 Re: [PATCH 4/8] i386: Add -z noseparate-code to linker tests H.J. Lu
16:58 Re: [PATCH 3/8] i386: Update tests for -z separate-code H.J. Lu
16:57 Re: [PATCH 2/8] i386.exp: Add -z noseparate-code H.J. Lu
16:50 [PATCH] ld-elf/ehdr_start: Pass --build-id to ld H.J. Lu
16:07 Re: [PATCH] x86: Add .nop directive to assembler H.J. Lu
15:54 [PATCH, objdump/ARM] Fix bxns mask Thomas Preudhomme
15:51 Re: [PATCH] x86: Add .nop directive to assembler Maciej W. Rozycki
14:34 Re: [PATCH] x86: Add .nop directive to assembler H.J. Lu
13:58 Re: [PATCH] x86: Add .nop directive to assembler Michael Matz
12:24 Volunteer to maintain about-to-be-obsoleted targets Kean Johnston
12:13 Re: [PATCH] Exclude zero size section for RELRO segment match H.J. Lu
12:08 Re: [PATCH] Exclude zero size section for RELRO segment match Alan Modra
11:25 RFC: Remove %A, %B and %L from error messages Nick Clifton
11:22 Re: [PATCH 1/8] Add -z noseparate-code to ld-elf tests Alan Modra
11:07 Re: [patch] strings --include-all-whitespace doesn't take an argument Nick Clifton
09:02 Re: [PATCH][GAS][ARM] Fix AArch32 build attributes for Armv8.4-A. Nick Clifton
08:38 Remove bfd stub function casts. Alan Modra
08:23 Re: Linker plugins should be aware of --defsym during symbol resolution Alan Modra
03:36 [PATCH] gold: Use autotools pthread macro Joshua Watt
01:38 Re: Linker plugins should be aware of --defsym during symbol resolution Sriraman Tallam via binutils
01:20 Gold patch to create separate output sections for certain text section prefixes Sriraman Tallam via binutils
01:02 [PATCH 3/3] x86-64: Add -z max-page-size=0x200000 -z noseparate-code to linker tests H.J. Lu
01:02 [PATCH 2/3] x86-64: Update tests for -z separate-code H.J. Lu
01:02 [PATCH 1/3] mpx.exp: Add -z max-page-size=0x200000 -z noseparate-code H.J. Lu
00:58 Re: Linker plugins should be aware of --defsym during symbol resolution Cary Coutant

February 15, 2018
23:31 Re: Linker plugins should be aware of --defsym during symbol resolution Sriraman Tallam via binutils
22:28 Re: Linker plugins should be aware of --defsym during symbol resolution Cary Coutant
22:21 Re: Linker plugins should be aware of --defsym during symbol resolution Cary Coutant
21:52 Re: plugin-api.h patch to add a new interface for linker plugins Sriraman Tallam via binutils
21:49 [PATCH] RISC-V: Fix relocation failure with zero address sections. Jim Wilson
21:21 Re: [PATCH] x86: Add .nop directive to assembler H.J. Lu
18:56 [PATCH] RISC-V: Give error for ignored pcrel_lo addend. Jim Wilson
17:11 Re: [PATCH] x86: Add .nop directive to assembler H.J. Lu
16:55 Re: [PATCH][GAS][ARM] Fix AArch32 build attributes for Armv8.4-A. Ramana Radhakrishnan
16:08 Re: [PATCH] x86: Add .nop directive to assembler Jan Beulich
16:03 [PATCH][GAS][ARM] Fix AArch32 build attributes for Armv8.4-A. Tamar Christina
15:50 Re: [PATCH] x86: Add .nop directive to assembler Michael Matz
15:26 Re: [PATCH] x86: Add .nop directive to assembler Jan Beulich
15:04 [SPARC] PR ld/22832 Eric Botcazou
15:02 Re: [PATCH] x86: Add .nop directive to assembler Michael Matz
14:26 [PATCH 8/8] x86-64.exp: Add -z max-page-size=0x200000 -z noseparate-code H.J. Lu
14:26 [PATCH 7/8] i386: Add -z noseparate-code to IFUNC tests H.J. Lu
14:26 [PATCH 5/8] x86: Update IFUNC tests for -z separate-code H.J. Lu
14:26 [PATCH 6/8] x86-64: Add -z max-page-size=0x200000 -z noseparate-code to IFUNC tests H.J. Lu
14:26 [PATCH 3/8] i386: Update tests for -z separate-code H.J. Lu
14:26 [PATCH 4/8] i386: Add -z noseparate-code to linker tests H.J. Lu
14:26 [PATCH 2/8] i386.exp: Add -z noseparate-code H.J. Lu
14:26 [PATCH 1/8] Add -z noseparate-code to ld-elf tests H.J. Lu
11:58 [PATCH] Exclude zero size section for RELRO segment match H.J. Lu
10:02 Re: Commit: PR 22823: Fix gcc 8 compile time warnings Alan Modra
08:49 Re: Commit: PR 22823: Fix gcc 8 compile time warnings Maciej W. Rozycki
08:42 Re: [PATCH] x86: Add .nop directive to assembler Jan Beulich
03:14 Re: Linker plugins should be aware of --defsym during symbol resolution Teresa Johnson via binutils
01:38 [patch] strings --include-all-whitespace doesn't take an argument Matthias Klose

February 14, 2018
20:57 Re: Linker plugins should be aware of --defsym during symbol resolution Sriraman Tallam via binutils
20:23 Re: [PATCH] ld: Remove separate_code from ld_config_type H.J. Lu
18:29 Re: Linker plugins should be aware of --defsym during symbol resolution Sriraman Tallam via binutils
18:05 Re: Linker plugins should be aware of --defsym during symbol resolution Sriraman Tallam via binutils
17:04 Re: [PATCH] x86: Add .nop directive to assembler Andrew Cooper
17:04 Re: [PATCH v2] gas: xtensa: fix trampoline placement Max Filippov
16:48 Re: [PATCH] x86: Add .nop directive to assembler Michael Matz
16:19 Re: [PATCH] x86: Add .nop directive to assembler H.J. Lu
15:55 Re: [PATCH] x86: Add .nop directive to assembler Michael Matz
15:11 Re: Commit: PR 22823: Fix gcc 8 compile time warnings Andreas Schwab
15:05 Re: Commit: PR 22823: Fix gcc 8 compile time warnings Nick Clifton
14:03 Re: [PATCH] x86: Add .nop directive to assembler H.J. Lu
13:13 [PATCH] ld: Remove separate_code from ld_config_type H.J. Lu
12:04 Re: [committed, PATCH] x86: Properly check building shared library H.J. Lu
11:08 Re: Commit: PR 22823: Fix gcc 8 compile time warnings Maciej W. Rozycki
10:03 Re: Commit: PR 22823: Fix gcc 8 compile time warnings Nick Clifton
09:34 [committed] LD: Remove a stale `ldlex_command' prototype Maciej W. Rozycki
09:32 Re: [PATCH v2] gas: xtensa: fix trampoline placement Nick Clifton
06:56 Re: Commit: PR 22823: Fix gcc 8 compile time warnings Alan Modra
06:20 Re: [committed, PATCH] x86: Properly check building shared library Cary Coutant
06:14 Re: Linker plugins should be aware of --defsym during symbol resolution Cary Coutant
06:00 Re: Linker plugins should be aware of --defsym during symbol resolution Cary Coutant
05:49 Re: Linker plugins should be aware of --defsym during symbol resolution Cary Coutant
05:13 Re: [committed, PATCH] x86: Properly check building shared library H.J. Lu
04:37 [PATCH] x86-64: Use pr22393-3a.so and pr22393-3a-now.so H.J. Lu
04:15 Re: Linker plugins should be aware of --defsym during symbol resolution Sriraman Tallam via binutils
03:06 Re: Commit: PR 22823: Fix gcc 8 compile time warnings Maciej W. Rozycki
02:11 Re: [committed, PATCH] x86: Properly check building shared library Alan Modra
01:50 Re: [PATCH] Remove the stripped group section from linker output Alan Modra
01:05 Re: Linker plugins should be aware of --defsym during symbol resolution Sriraman Tallam via binutils
00:53 Re: Linker plugins should be aware of --defsym during symbol resolution Sriraman Tallam via binutils
00:49 Re: Linker plugins should be aware of --defsym during symbol resolution Teresa Johnson via binutils
00:14 Re: Linker plugins should be aware of --defsym during symbol resolution Sriraman Tallam via binutils
00:08 Re: Linker plugins should be aware of --defsym during symbol resolution Sriraman Tallam via binutils
00:04 Re: Linker plugins should be aware of --defsym during symbol resolution Cary Coutant

February 13, 2018
23:53 Re: Linker plugins should be aware of --defsym during symbol resolution Cary Coutant
22:31 [committed, PATCH] x86: Properly check building shared library H.J. Lu
19:51 Re: Linker plugins should be aware of --defsym during symbol resolution Teresa Johnson via binutils
18:33 Re: Linker plugins should be aware of --defsym during symbol resolution Sriraman Tallam via binutils
18:32 Re: Linker plugins should be aware of --defsym during symbol resolution Sriraman Tallam via binutils
18:24 Re: Linker plugins should be aware of --defsym during symbol resolution Cary Coutant
17:44 Re: Linker plugins should be aware of --defsym during symbol resolution Teresa Johnson via binutils
17:36 Re: [PATCH v2] gas: xtensa: fix trampoline placement Max Filippov
16:59 Re: [PATCH 2/4] LD: Support fixed-size sections some psABIs may require Nick Clifton
16:49 Commit: PR 22773: Reject illegal immediate values for Thumb ORR instructions Nick Clifton
15:21 Re: [PATCH 2/4] LD: Support fixed-size sections some psABIs may require Maciej W. Rozycki
15:20 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Treat PC32 relocation with branch as PLT32 H.J. Lu
13:47 [committed] MIPS/GAS/testsuite: Correct duplicate `Loongson-3A tests' test name Maciej W. Rozycki
13:42 Re: [PATCH] WebAssembly: Disable subdirectory configuration for unsupported LD Maciej W. Rozycki
13:42 Re: [PATCH] WebAssembly: Correct an `index' global shadowing error for pre-4.8 GCC Maciej W. Rozycki
13:22 Commit: PR 22823: Fix gcc 8 compile time warnings Nick Clifton
12:29 Re: [PATCH] Remove the stripped group section from linker output Alan Modra
11:51 Re: [PATCH] MIPS: Correct opcode for some IL3A instructions Maciej W. Rozycki
09:58 Re: [PATCH] Remove the stripped group section from linker output Alan Modra
09:26 [PATCH 3/3] binutils: read from stdin if input file is - Ahmad Fatoum
09:26 [PATCH 2/3] nm: const-qualify read-only string parameters Ahmad Fatoum
09:26 [PATCH 1/3] bfd_fopen: read from stdin if filename == NULL Ahmad Fatoum
09:26 [PATCH 0/3] binutils: read from stdin if input file is - Ahmad Fatoum
09:08 PR22829, objcopy/strip removes PT_GNU_RELRO from lld binaries Alan Modra
08:50 Re: [PATCH] x86: Add .nop directive to assembler Jan Beulich
08:19 Re: [PATCH v2] gas: xtensa: fix trampoline placement Nick Clifton
07:42 Re: [PATCH] Remove the stripped group section from linker output Alan Modra
04:06 Re: [PATCH] Remove the stripped group section from linker output H.J. Lu
02:02 Re: [PATCH] Remove the stripped group section from linker output Alan Modra

February 12, 2018
20:26 Re: Linker plugins should be aware of --defsym during symbol resolution Cary Coutant
20:19 Re: Linker plugins should be aware of --defsym during symbol resolution Cary Coutant
19:38 [PATCH] x86: Add .nop directive to assembler H.J. Lu
18:13 [PATCH] Remove the stripped group section from linker output H.J. Lu
18:06 Re: Linker plugins should be aware of --defsym during symbol resolution Sriraman Tallam via binutils
17:11 [PATCH v2] gas: xtensa: fix trampoline placement Max Filippov
17:11 Re: [PATCH] gas: xtensa: fix trampoline placement Max Filippov
16:12 [committed] MIPS/GAS/test: Fix an n32 `.reginfo' size test failure Maciej W. Rozycki
16:01 Re: New .nops directive, to aid Linux alternatives patching? Maciej W. Rozycki
15:37 Re: Specify architecture for SPARC gas tests Jose E. Marchesi
14:58 [committed] MIPS: Fix encoding of sigrie instruction Maciej W. Rozycki
14:50 Re: New .nops directive, to aid Linux alternatives patching? Andrew Cooper
14:21 Re: New .nops directive, to aid Linux alternatives patching? H.J. Lu
14:11 Re: New .nops directive, to aid Linux alternatives patching? Andrew Cooper
13:58 Re: New .nops directive, to aid Linux alternatives patching? H.J. Lu
13:48 Re: New .nops directive, to aid Linux alternatives patching? H.J. Lu
13:46 Re: New .nops directive, to aid Linux alternatives patching? Maciej W. Rozycki
13:44 Re: New .nops directive, to aid Linux alternatives patching? H.J. Lu
13:17 Re: [PATCH v2 resend] [BFD] Add support for reading msdos (MZ) executables. Nick Clifton
13:14 Re: New .nops directive, to aid Linux alternatives patching? H.J. Lu
12:54 Re: Specify architecture for SPARC gas tests Rainer Orth
12:13 Re: New Russian PO file for 'gas' (version 2.30.0) Nick Clifton
12:08 Re: [PATCH] gas: xtensa: fix trampoline placement Nick Clifton
11:26 Re: New .nops directive, to aid Linux alternatives patching? Andrew Cooper
08:46 Re: New .nops directive, to aid Linux alternatives patching? Maciej W. Rozycki
00:26 Re: New .nops directive, to aid Linux alternatives patching? H.J. Lu
00:19 [PATCH] gas: xtensa: limit size of auto litpools Max Filippov
00:15 [PATCH] gas: xtensa: fix trampoline placement Max Filippov
00:07 Re: New .nops directive, to aid Linux alternatives patching? H.J. Lu

February 11, 2018
23:33 Re: New .nops directive, to aid Linux alternatives patching? H.J. Lu
23:28 Re: New .nops directive, to aid Linux alternatives patching? H.J. Lu
23:05 Re: New .nops directive, to aid Linux alternatives patching? H.J. Lu
18:58 Re: New .nops directive, to aid Linux alternatives patching? Andrew Cooper
17:19 Re: New .nops directive, to aid Linux alternatives patching? H.J. Lu
16:45 Re: New .nops directive, to aid Linux alternatives patching? H.J. Lu
16:25 Re: New .nops directive, to aid Linux alternatives patching? Andrew Cooper
00:59 Re: New .nops directive, to aid Linux alternatives patching? H.J. Lu

February 10, 2018
21:12 [PATCH v2 resend] [BFD] Add support for reading msdos (MZ) executables. Zebediah Figura
19:43 Re: Specify architecture for SPARC gas tests Jose E. Marchesi
17:22 Re: New .nops directive, to aid Linux alternatives patching? Andrew Cooper
17:10 Re: Specify architecture for SPARC gas tests Rainer Orth
17:05 Re: Specify architecture for SPARC gas tests Jose E. Marchesi
16:02 Specify architecture for SPARC gas tests Rainer Orth
15:44 Re: New .nops directive, to aid Linux alternatives patching? H.J. Lu
07:02 New Russian PO file for 'gas' (version 2.30.0) Translation Project Robot

February 09, 2018
16:41 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Treat PC32 relocation with branch as PLT32 H.J. Lu
16:38 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Treat PC32 relocation with branch as PLT32 Florian Weimer
16:06 Re: [PATCH] x86: Remove the unused _GLOBAL_OFFSET_TABLE_ H.J. Lu
16:06 Re: [PATCH] x86: Remove the unused _GLOBAL_OFFSET_TABLE_ Rainer Orth
15:21 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Treat PC32 relocation with branch as PLT32 H.J. Lu
14:58 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Treat PC32 relocation with branch as PLT32 Florian Weimer
13:29 Re: New .nops directive, to aid Linux alternatives patching? Andrew Cooper
11:55 Re: New .nops directive, to aid Linux alternatives patching? H.J. Lu
11:35 Re: New .nops directive, to aid Linux alternatives patching? Andrew Cooper
09:40 Re: [SPARC] Fix GOT relocation overflow Nick Clifton
09:36 Re: [PR20402][LD][AARCH64]Don't emit RELATIVE relocation for absolute symbols which are resolved at static linking time. Nick Clifton
03:24 Re: [PATCH] x86: Remove the unused _GLOBAL_OFFSET_TABLE_ H.J. Lu
02:22 Re: New .nops directive, to aid Linux alternatives patching? H.J. Lu
01:14 Re: New .nops directive, to aid Linux alternatives patching? H.J. Lu
00:45 Re: New .nops directive, to aid Linux alternatives patching? Andrew Cooper
00:41 Re: New .nops directive, to aid Linux alternatives patching? Alan Modra
00:32 Re: [PATCH] x86: Remove the unused _GLOBAL_OFFSET_TABLE_ H.J. Lu
00:24 Re: New .nops directive, to aid Linux alternatives patching? H.J. Lu

February 08, 2018
23:47 Re: New .nops directive, to aid Linux alternatives patching? Andrew Cooper
21:57 Re: [PATCH] x86: Remove the unused _GLOBAL_OFFSET_TABLE_ H.J. Lu
21:49 [SPARC] Fix GOT relocation overflow Eric Botcazou
21:19 Re: [PATCH] RISC-V: Eliminate spurious error w/ reloc truncated message Jim Wilson
20:36 Re: New .nops directive, to aid Linux alternatives patching? H.J. Lu
20:33 Re: New .nops directive, to aid Linux alternatives patching? Andrew Cooper
20:28 Re: New .nops directive, to aid Linux alternatives patching? H.J. Lu
20:27 Re: New .nops directive, to aid Linux alternatives patching? H.J. Lu
20:18 Re: New .nops directive, to aid Linux alternatives patching? Andrew Cooper
20:10 Re: New .nops directive, to aid Linux alternatives patching? H.J. Lu
19:26 New .nops directive, to aid Linux alternatives patching? Andrew Cooper
18:08 Re: [PATCH] binutils/riscv: Register names in DWARF output Palmer Dabbelt
15:57 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Treat PC32 relocation with branch as PLT32 H.J. Lu
12:28 commit: PR 22802: Skip debug link processing if not requested by the user Nick Clifton
11:27 Re: [PATCH] RISC-V: Eliminate spurious error w/ reloc truncated message Nick Clifton
03:30 PR22819, powerpc gas "instruction address is not a multiple of 4" Alan Modra

February 07, 2018
18:02 [PATCH] gold: aarch64 split stack support Adhemerval Zanella
18:01 [PATCH] MIPS: Do not return after calling undefined_symbol hook James Cowgill
12:35 Re: [PATCH] BFD: Prevent writing the MIPS _gp_disp symbol into symbol tables Simon Atanasyan
03:54 Re: PowerPC PLT speculative execution barriers Alan Modra
00:55 [PATCH] RISC-V: Eliminate spurious error w/ reloc truncated message Jim Wilson

February 06, 2018
20:37 Re: [PATCH] BFD: Prevent writing the MIPS _gp_disp symbol into symbol tables Maciej W. Rozycki
19:40 Re: FSF Binutils release 2.30 now available John Darrington
18:42 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Treat PC32 relocation with branch as PLT32 H.J. Lu
18:15 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Treat PC32 relocation with branch as PLT32 Cary Coutant
16:50 Ping: [PATCH] BFD: Prevent writing the MIPS _gp_disp symbol into symbol tables Simon Atanasyan
16:48 Re: [PATCH] Fix GCC 8's -Wstringop-overflow on bfd/coff-rs6000.c Sergio Durigan Junior
15:50 Re: [PATCH][PR22771] binutils/nm: nm does not display file/line information for inlined functions Nick Clifton
14:55 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Treat PC32 relocation with branch as PLT32 Florian Weimer
14:44 Re: [PATCH] Fix GCC 8's -Wstringop-overflow on bfd/coff-rs6000.c Nick Clifton
14:42 Re: [ping] Fix PR ld/22263 on SPARC Nick Clifton
14:21 Re: [PR22764][LD][AARCH64]Allow R_AARCH64_ABS16 and R_AARCH64_ABS32 against absolution symbol or undefine symbol in shared object under LP64 abi. Renlin Li
13:35 [PATCH] x86-64: Treat PC32 relocation with branch as PLT32 H.J. Lu
13:17 [PR20402][LD][AARCH64]Don't emit RELATIVE relocation for absolute symbols which are resolved at static linking time. Renlin Li
07:55 [ping] Fix PR ld/22263 on SPARC Eric Botcazou
03:14 Re: protected __start_section and __stop_section symbols Cary Coutant
02:03 Re: protected __start_section and __stop_section symbols H.J. Lu
01:36 [PATCH] Fix GCC 8's -Wstringop-overflow on bfd/coff-rs6000.c Sergio Durigan Junior
00:56 Re: protected __start_section and __stop_section symbols Cimbali

February 05, 2018
23:01 Re: protected __start_section and __stop_section symbols Alan Modra
22:39 Re: protected __start_section and __stop_section symbols Michael Matz
22:26 Re: Define __start/__stop symbols when there is only a dynamic def Michael Matz
21:48 Re: Define __start/__stop symbols when there is only a dynamic def Cary Coutant
21:28 Re: protected __start_section and __stop_section symbols H.J. Lu
20:01 [PATCH][PR22771] binutils/nm: nm does not display file/line information for inlined functions Paul Carroll
17:27 Re: [PATCH 2/4] LD: Support fixed-size sections some psABIs may require Nick Clifton
17:23 Re: [PR22764][LD][AARCH64]Allow R_AARCH64_ABS16 and R_AARCH64_ABS32 against absolution symbol or undefine symbol in shared object under LP64 abi. Nick Clifton
16:37 Re: [PATCH] x86: Remove the unused _GLOBAL_OFFSET_TABLE_ H.J. Lu
15:05 Re: [PATCH 2/4] LD: Support fixed-size sections some psABIs may require Maciej W. Rozycki
14:23 Re: [PATCH] RISC-V/GAS: Correct an `expr' global shadowing error for pre-4.8 GCC Maciej W. Rozycki
14:14 Re: [PATCH] RISC-V/BFD: Correct a missing initializer error with pre-4.7 GCC Maciej W. Rozycki
14:10 Re: [PR22764][LD][AARCH64]Allow R_AARCH64_ABS16 and R_AARCH64_ABS32 against absolution symbol or undefine symbol in shared object under LP64 abi. Renlin Li
14:08 Re: [PATCH 1/3] binutils/testsuite: Support stderr options with `run_dump_test' Maciej W. Rozycki
13:51 Re: [PATCH 1/3] binutils/testsuite: Support stderr options with `run_dump_test' Maciej W. Rozycki
13:49 Re: protected __start_section and __stop_section symbols Cimbali
13:13 Re: [PATCH 1/3] binutils/testsuite: Support stderr options with `run_dump_test' Nick Clifton
13:09 Re: New Russian PO file for 'gas' (version 2.30.0) Nick Clifton
12:53 Re: [PR22764][LD][AARCH64]Allow R_AARCH64_ABS16 and R_AARCH64_ABS32 against absolution symbol or undefine symbol in shared object under LP64 abi. Nick Clifton
12:39 [PR22764][LD][AARCH64]Allow R_AARCH64_ABS16 and R_AARCH64_ABS32 against absolution symbol or undefine symbol in shared object under LP64 abi. Renlin Li
10:21 protected __start_section and __stop_section symbols Cimbali

February 04, 2018
16:26 [PATCH] x86: Remove the unused _GLOBAL_OFFSET_TABLE_ H.J. Lu
16:11 [PATCH] ld/testsuite: Replace -Sw with -SW for readelf H.J. Lu
15:09 Re: [PATCH 1/3] binutils/testsuite: Support stderr options with `run_dump_test' Pip Cet
14:54 Re: [PATCH] WebAssembly: Correct an `index' global shadowing error for pre-4.8 GCC Pip Cet
14:53 Re: [PATCH] WebAssembly: Disable subdirectory configuration for unsupported LD Pip Cet

February 03, 2018
19:45 Re: [PATCH] RISC-V/GAS: Correct an `expr' global shadowing error for pre-4.8 GCC Jim Wilson
19:34 Re: [PATCH] RISC-V/BFD: Correct a missing initializer error with pre-4.7 GCC Jim Wilson
18:52 [PATCH] WebAssembly: Disable subdirectory configuration for unsupported LD Maciej W. Rozycki
18:52 [PATCH] WebAssembly: Correct an `index' global shadowing error for pre-4.8 GCC Maciej W. Rozycki
18:52 [PATCH] RISC-V/BFD: Correct a missing initializer error with pre-4.7 GCC Maciej W. Rozycki
18:52 [PATCH] RISC-V/GAS: Correct an `expr' global shadowing error for pre-4.8 GCC Maciej W. Rozycki
12:59 Re: [PATCH 2/3] ELF/BFD: Propagate the return status from backend section processing Nick Clifton
12:03 Re: [gold commit] PR gold/22776: Add support for DWARF-4 line number tables Nick Clifton
07:12 New Russian PO file for 'gas' (version 2.30.0) Translation Project Robot
07:07 [nios2, committed] Disable -shared support in nios2-elf-ld Sandra Loosemore
01:50 [gold commit] PR gold/22776: Add support for DWARF-4 line number tables Cary Coutant
00:33 Linker plugins should be aware of --defsym during symbol resolution Sriraman Tallam via binutils

February 02, 2018
21:34 [PATCH] MIPS: Fix encoding of sigrie instruction Henry Wong
20:44 [PATCH] RISC-V: Fix --wrap and relaxation conflict. Jim Wilson
18:54 New Brazilian Portuguese PO file for 'opcodes' (version 2.30.0) Translation Project Robot
18:53 New Brazilian Portuguese PO file for 'ld' (version 2.30.0) Translation Project Robot
18:53 New Brazilian Portuguese PO file for 'gprof' (version 2.28.90) Translation Project Robot
18:11 Re: [PATCH] LD/testsuite: Pass $AFLAGS_PIC to GAS for PIC assembly Maciej W. Rozycki
17:31 Re: [BFD][AARCH64]Disallow R_AARCH64_ABS32(LP64) & R_AARCH64_ABS16 in const section of shared object Renlin Li
17:24 [PATCH 3/3] MIPS/BFD: Correctly report unsupported `.reginfo' section size Maciej W. Rozycki
17:23 [PATCH 2/3] ELF/BFD: Propagate the return status from backend section processing Maciej W. Rozycki
17:23 [PATCH 1/3] binutils/testsuite: Support stderr options with `run_dump_test' Maciej W. Rozycki
17:20 [PATCH 0/3] MIPS: Correctly report unsupported `.reginfo' section size in GAS/objcopy Maciej W. Rozycki
16:45 Re: [BFD][AARCH64]Disallow R_AARCH64_ABS32(LP64) & R_AARCH64_ABS16 in const section of shared object Matthias Klose
16:43 Re: [PATCH] binutils/riscv: Register names in DWARF output Nick Clifton
15:27 [PATCH] binutils/riscv: Register names in DWARF output Andrew Burgess
12:15 PowerPC64, don't relocate nops Alan Modra

February 01, 2018
20:56 Re: [PATCH] bfd: Fix warning when compiling with clang, fix buglet Simon Marchi
13:24 Re: [PATCH] bfd: Fix warning when compiling with clang, fix buglet Nick Clifton
12:15 Re: [PATCH] LD/testsuite: Pass $AFLAGS_PIC to GAS for PIC assembly Nick Clifton
12:11 Re: [PATCH 2/4] LD: Support fixed-size sections some psABIs may require Nick Clifton
12:07 Re: [PATCH 1/4] BFD: Remove unused SEC_HAS_GOT_REF section flag Nick Clifton
11:09 PR22769, crash when running 32-bit objdump on corrupted file Alan Modra


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc