Re: 2.30 tar.xz archive contains .rej files

Hi Waldemar,

> Yeah, I will ignore them, it is just problematic for systems
> applying patches on top of the upstream source, as patch will
> complain. Do you think 2.30.1 would be too much hassle?

Just for this fix ?  Yes.  But if we accumulate some important
bug fixes then I will consider it.

System builders can always clean the sources themselves before
applying their local patches.  (And curse my name at the same
time for forcing them to do this).