[Patch Arm] Add CSDB instruction

Hi,

	I'm applying this patch for James Greenhalgh to add the CSDB
instruction to the Arm backend. Regression tested on arm-none-eabi with
no regressions. Applied to trunk.

Thanks,
Ramana
--------

CSDB is a new instruction which Arm has defined. As it shares the
encoding space with  NOP instructions, it is available from Armv3 in Arm
mode, and Armv6T2 in Thumb mode.

OK? If so, please commit on my behalf as I don't have commit rights over
here.

Thanks,
James

---
opcodes/

2018-01-09  James Greenhalgh  <james.greenhalgh@arm.com>

	* arm-dis.c (arm_opcodes): Add csdb.
	(thumb32_opcodes): Add csdb.

gas/

2018-01-09  James Greenhalgh  <james.greenhalgh@arm.com>

	* config/tc-arm.c (insns): Add csdb, enable for Armv3 and above
	in Arm execution state, and Armv6T2 and above in Thumb execution
	state.
	* testsuite/gas/arm/csdb.s: New.
	* testsuite/gas/arm/csdb.d: New.
	* testsuite/gas/arm/thumb2_it_bad.l: Add csdb.
	* testsuite/gas/arm/thumb2_it_bad.s: Add csdb.