Re: Reducing code size of Position Independent Executables (PIE) by shrinking the size of dynamic relocations section

Thanks for your encouraging words, Ian and Cary.

We're drafting a more detailed proposal and would post it on the generic-abi
list this week. I'll also post a link here for cross-reference.

Based on Cary's suggestion here, we're renaming '.relrz.dyn' to
'.relr.dyn' in the
proposal.

Rahul