Re: [Translation-i18n] xtensa message pluralization

augustine.sterling@gmail.com wrote:
> I know almost nothing about the mechanics and best-practices of
> translation, but I am very supportive and believe it should be done.

Well, if you don't believe in the best practices for internationalization
from the GNU gettext manual [1], maybe you want to consider what other people
say on this topic [2][3][4][5].

Bruno

[1] https://www.gnu.org/software/gettext/manual/html_node/Preparing-Strings.html
[2] https://www.csoftintl.com/localization/software-localization/internationalization/