2.29.1 release snapshot available

Hi Guys,

  We have uploaded a potential 2.29.1 release to the binutils snapshots
  directory on the sourceware FTP server:

    ftp://sourceware.org/pub/binutils/snapshots/

  There are four versions of the same tarball, compressed with gzip,
  bzip2, xz and lzip.

  Would anyone who is interested please give one of them a try and let
  us know if there any problems.  If not then on Tuesday next week (ie
  19 Sep) we will sign them, put them into the releases directory,
  upload them to fencepost and update the web pages.

Cheers
  Patsy & Nick