Re: [patch,avr] Take #2 PR21472: Upgrade emulation avrxmega3 so it has .rodata in flash instead of in SRAM.

Hi Georg-Johann,

> So here is a patch that maker avr.sc more generic and uses
> RODATA_PM_OFFSET to achieve is.

I like it.  So much that I bought the company.  No sorry - that was
an old TV advert.  I liked it so much that I checked the patch in for
you. :-)

> I didn't unite avr.sc with avrtiny.sc though which is a different story.

True - maybe one day.  But I do not see it as a priority.