COMDAT section PE

Hi All,

I'm trying to create a few COMDAT sections using PE.

The documentation states that you can use a G type (group) with a comdat identifier on ELF,
but doesn't state anything for PE. I've looked at the source and found that starting my section with
.gnu.linkonce should work, but is this really the only way? I didn't want to have to change section names.

Does it drop the .gnu.linkonce afterwards?

Thanks,
Tamar