This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: ARM recent failures
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at imgtec dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>, Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot radhakrishnan at arm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2016 10:06:13 +0000
- Subject: Re: ARM recent failures
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> FYI, I can see recent failures in `arm-aout' testing:
The arm-aout target is now obsolete, so we do not have to worry about these failures.
> NB I think Paul Brook and Mark Mitchell's ARM maintainer entries can be
> considered stale as their CodeSourcery addresses have been defunct for
> years now. I'm not sure what our policy has been here -- with GCC, GDB or
> GNU sim I think it would be natural to move people retired from project
> contribution to the "Write After Approval" or "Past maintainers" section
> as appropriate even without asking them, however regrettably we have
> neither and plainly removing them would I think be rather rude.
Agreed. I will ping them and if I do not get a response by the end of the year
I will move to a Past Maintainers section.