This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCHv2] [Bug 20868] ld: aarch64: fix GD->IE relaxation in ilp32 mode
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Yury Norov <ynorov at caviumnetworks dot com>, Jiong Wang <jiong dot wang at foss dot arm dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot gcc at googlemail dot com>, Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 10:55:54 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCHv2] [Bug 20868] ld: aarch64: fix GD->IE relaxation in ilp32 mode
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20161130044714.GA18796@yury-N73SV> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20161201085728.GC31708@yury-N73SV>
>> You can check SRC/binutils/MAINTAINERS, I think it needs approval from
>> AArch64 maintainers or project head maintainers, just give them some time
>> before ping (normally one week).
> binutils/MAINTAINERS is not much verbose, the only contact I found
> there is email@example.com - which I already use.
You may not have looked far enough into the file. It you look at lines 60
and 61 you should see:
AARCH64 Richard Earnshaw <firstname.lastname@example.org>
AARCH64 Marcus Shawcroft <email@example.com>
Note - you may have been looking at the MAINTAINERS file in the top level
of the binutils source directory, rather that the one in the binutils/
subdirectory. There are two maintainers files (confusing, I know), one
shared with gcc, gdb and other associated projects, and one specific to
the binutils project.