This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Revert accidental elf.c change
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 10:55:12 +0000
- Subject: Re: Revert accidental elf.c change
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20161128022604.GE26291@bubble.grove.modra.org> <20161130080950.GH26291@bubble.grove.modra.org>
> Nick, was I correct in the above comment? Two headers I agree with,
> but can't see why you need the third?
> * elf.c (get_program_header_size): Revert accidental change.
Totally. At one point whilst trying to get all of this ELF program
header correctness stuff to work, I was generating an extra slot. But
that code did not work and I reverted it, but I forgot to reduce the
slot count. Sorry.