This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Patch, avr, PR 20789] Fix relaxation with negative valued diff relocs
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Senthil Kumar Selvaraj <senthil_kumar dot selvaraj at atmel dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: Denis Chertykov <chertykov at gmail dot com>
- Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 09:14:57 +0000
- Subject: Re: [Patch, avr, PR 20789] Fix relaxation with negative valued diff relocs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
> 2016-11-15 Senthil Kumar Selvaraj <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> PR ld/20789
> * bfd/elf32-avr.c (elf32_avr_adjust_diff_reloc_value): Do signed
> manipulation of diff value, and don't assume sym2 is less than sym1.
> (elf32_avr_adjust_reloc_if_spans_insn): New function.
> (elf32_avr_relax_delete_bytes): Use elf32_avr_adjust_diff_reloc_value,
> and remove redundant did_pad.
> * ld/testsuite/ld-avr/pr20789.d: New test.
> * ld/testsuite/ld-avr/pr20789.s: New test.
Approved - please apply.