This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Build the RISC-V texinfo documentation
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at dabbelt dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org, joseph at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: Andrew Waterman <andrew at sifive dot com>
- Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2016 14:20:25 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Build the RISC-V texinfo documentation
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> The RISC-V documentation didn't actually work before: it wasn't even
> being built because nothing was included properly. This patch fixes the
> syntax errors in the documentation and links everything together so it
> builds. I also went through and added a RISC-V section wherever there
> was an RX section before.
Approved and applied.
Note - when producing these patches it really does help if you include a
ChangeLog entry as well. Preferably as plain text rather than a context