This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Deprecating and removing old targets
- From: Harry Reed <doon386 at gmail dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2016 10:10:59 -0700
- Subject: Re: Deprecating and removing old targets
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I've been a lurker here for a while, but decided now to chime in. The
old National Semiconductor ns32k CPU lives on as a recent FPGA
(re)implementation - (see: http://cpu-ns32k.net/ and
http://opencores.org/project,m32632). The ns32k was mentioned as a
candidate for removal, but I would like to request that it stay due to
the resurrection of this old friend.
If you need a volunteer for maintaining the ns32k port I'll happily
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.