This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: [PATCH] [ARC] Fix ldbit test on 32-bit systems
- From: Claudiu Zissulescu <Claudiu dot Zissulescu at synopsys dot com>
- To: Graham Markall <graham dot markall at embecosm dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 12:34:40 +0000
- Subject: RE: [PATCH] [ARC] Fix ldbit test on 32-bit systems
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
> * testsuite/gas/arc/nps400-6.s: Change ldbit tests so that
> limm operands are out of the range of an s9, in order to fix
> the test.
> * testsuite/gas/arc/nps400-6.d: Updated to match new expected
> gas/ChangeLog | 6 ++++++
> gas/testsuite/gas/arc/nps400-6.d | 12 ++++++------
> gas/testsuite/gas/arc/nps400-6.s | 2 +-
> 3 files changed, 13 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)
It looks alright to me. Please wait for Nick's approval.