This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Binutils/gas/ld port for RISC-V [PATCH v2]
- From: Andrew Waterman <andrew at sifive dot com>
- To: Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at dabbelt dot com>
- Cc: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2016 11:29:18 -0700
- Subject: Re: Binutils/gas/ld port for RISC-V [PATCH v2]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CANs6eMm0THkPxzT2599Z2mKy7YPzJoE-2VUPxYXBG0hyvOdCsA@mail.gmail.com>
Thank you, Nick! We are working to address the issues remaining on
the docket and will continue to submit incremental patches.
On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 11:05 AM, Palmer Dabbelt <email@example.com> wrote:
> Thanks for all the help!
> On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 9:52 AM, Nick Clifton <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> Hi Palmer,
>> I have applied patches 3 through 7 to the binutils mainline branch.
>> There were a few minor niggles to fix, and I know that you still have
>> some changes outstanding, but I felt that it was better to get the
>> in now, rather than forcing you to resubmit huge patch sets all the
>> (Plus it takes me a day to go through a patch set, and I just don't have
>> the time to repeat the exercise every week or so).
>> So - the patches are in, but please do submit further patches to fix up
>> things that you wanted to adjust.
>> Also, assuming that you are still willing to act as a maintainer for
>> this port,
>> please submit a patch to add your name to the binutils/MAINTAINERS file.