This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH 1/7] RISC-V GDB Port
- From: Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at dabbelt dot com>
- To: nickc at redhat dot com
- Cc: Andrew Waterman <andrew at sifive dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2016 11:16:23 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/7] RISC-V GDB Port
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
On Tue, 01 Nov 2016 03:48:29 PDT (-0700), email@example.com wrote:
> Hi Palmer,
> GDB patches should be sent to the gdb list (firstname.lastname@example.org)
> rather than to us. You can CC us if you like, but we cannot approve
> changes to the GDB sources.
I sent them there, I figured I'd just include the GDB patches as part of the
binutils submission in case anyone was interested in having them around.