This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH, gas/ARM] Add support for Cortex-M23
- From: "Richard Earnshaw (lists)" <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>
- To: Thomas Preudhomme <thomas dot preudhomme at foss dot arm dot com>, Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 13:44:24 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, gas/ARM] Add support for Cortex-M23
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 26/10/16 15:58, Thomas Preudhomme wrote:
> [resending with mailing list also as recipient this time]
> This patch adds support for the Cortex-M23 processors launched by ARM
> . The patch adds support for the name and wires it up to the ARMv8-M
> Baseline architecture. It also updates documentation to mention this new
> ChangeLog entry is as follows:
> *** gas/Changelog ***
> 2016-10-26 Thomas Preud'homme <email@example.com>
> * config/tc-arm.c (cortex-m23): Declare new processor.
> * doc/c-arm.texi (cortex-m23): Document new processor.
> Tested by building libgcc and libstdc++ for Cortex-M23 and running a
> hello world compiled for it.
> Is this ok for master?
> Best regards,
OK. Don't forget to update the NEWS file.