This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: bison warning fixes
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>, macro at imgtec dot com
- Cc: amodra at gmail dot com, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 11:27:07 +0100
- Subject: Re: bison warning fixes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On 18/10/16 17:13, DJ Delorie wrote:
> I think moving that to maintainer mode makes sense. We could then
> require the right bison version when maintainer mode is enabled, and not
I'll support either method, but would someone like to write the patch ?
I am a little bit busy at the moment...