This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Binutils/gas/ld port for RISC-V
- From: Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at dabbelt dot com>
- To: nickc at redhat dot com
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Andrew Waterman <andrew at sifive dot com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 11:43:30 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Binutils/gas/ld port for RISC-V
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
On Mon, 17 Oct 2016 03:52:26 PDT (-0700), email@example.com wrote:
> Hi Palmer,
>> My understanding is that everyone has the correct copyright assignment
>> paperwork filed with the FSF, which is what prompted us to finally pull the
>> trigger on upstreaming.
> Excellent - thanks very much.
>> Andrew and I will volunteer to be maintainers of the RISC-V toolchain,
>> including the binutils port.
> Yay - welcome to the team!
>> The RISC-V foundation's website has both the user-level ISA spec and a draft of
>> the privileged spec:
> Thanks - I have grabbed a copy of the v2.1 spec for later perusal.
If you have any questions, the RISC-V mailing lists are a good place to go: