This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
[pushed 0/2] FINAL/OVERRIDE added to ansidecl.h
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 17:23:47 +0100
- Subject: [pushed 0/2] FINAL/OVERRIDE added to ansidecl.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
FYI, I've merged these two patches from gcc -> binutils-gdb.
Confirmed that building the whole tree with --enable-targets=all
--enable-gold on x86-64 Fedora doesn't trip on any conflict.
Pedro Alves (2):
Move OVERRIDE/FINAL from gcc/coretypes.h to include/ansidecl.h
FINAL/OVERRIDE: Define to empty on g++ < 4.7
include/ChangeLog | 14 ++++++++++++++
include/ansidecl.h | 36 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----
2 files changed, 45 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)