This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Binutils/gas/ld port for RISC-V
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Waterman <palmer at dabbelt dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Andrew Waterman <andrew at sifive dot com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 15:50:07 +0100
- Subject: Re: Binutils/gas/ld port for RISC-V
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> We'd like to submit for inclusion in Binutils a port for the RISC-V
One other thing that I forgot to mention. It would be helpful if you
could add a patch to binutils/readelf.c to add code for this target.
Specifically I am thinking of updates to these functions:
Hmm, also I see that you are using an EM_RISCV ELF machine number, but
there does not appear to be a patch to include/elf/common.h to add this
value. Did I miss something ?