This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [GAS][ARM]Generate unpredictable warning for pc used in data processing instructions with register-shifted register operand
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Renlin Li <renlin dot li at foss dot arm dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>, Ramana Radhakrishnan <Ramana dot Radhakrishnan at arm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 09:42:41 +0100
- Subject: Re: [GAS][ARM]Generate unpredictable warning for pc used in data processing instructions with register-shifted register operand
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <57FB6409.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> According to ARMARM, the behavior of instructions with register-shifted register
> is unpredictable when PC is used in any field.
Just for my own information really - please can you tell me where in the ARMARM
this restriction is specified. I did a quick search and could not find it. :-(