This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: m68k-atari-mint target
- From: Vincent Rivière <vincent dot riviere at freesbee dot fr>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2016 16:58:47 +0200
- Subject: Re: m68k-atari-mint target
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <E1F96F3F-D38A-4CB0-AF74-4081FE882D24@adacore.com> <email@example.com> <CBC222E3-A23E-4016-9409-0685651E91A4@adacore.com>
On 30/09/2016 à 09:40, Tristan Gingold wrote:
The aout0_be_vec will still be kepts, as used by m68*-*-rtems
Ok, in this case that should stay fine.
See binutils-gdb fork there (on -mint branches):
It would be appreciated to keep m68k-aout support so the MiNT patches
could still apply to new binutils versions.
Do they have a plan to submit it upstream ?
Of course including the m68k-atari-mint target in the official binutils
sources would be much appreciated by the whole FreeMiNT community.
I already submitted that patch here in 2010 for review, but I got no
My main question is:
Is the binutils team going to agree to add a new target based on m68k-aout?
I need to know the answer before going forward.
BTW, I already have signed the FSF papers.