This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Further work on PR gas/19614
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Matthew Fortune <Matthew dot Fortune at imgtec dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: "Moore, Catherine (Catherine_Moore at mentor dot com)" <Catherine_Moore at mentor dot com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 14:20:31 +0100
- Subject: Re: Further work on PR gas/19614
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <6D39441BF12EF246A7ABCE6654B023537E53627C@HHMAIL03.hh.imgtec.org>
> Any thoughts? I'm happy to do this based on the compact_eh global
> changing if that seems better to others.
I think that your approach will work, but please could you create a
binutils bug report and repost your description and proposed solution
there. That way we will have somewhere to record why the change is
happening and a place for other people to complain if they find something