This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Obsolete old platforms
- From: Oleg Endo <oleg dot endo at t-online dot de>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>, binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 22:14:11 +0900
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Obsolete old platforms
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <E1F96F3F-D38A-4CB0-AF74-4081FE882D24@adacore.com>
On Tue, 2016-09-27 at 15:11 +0200, Tristan Gingold wrote:
> Patch to add many old (or even very old) platforms as obsolete.
> If you know that a target in the list is still alive, please comment.
> Quickly tested by configuring for aarch64-elf.
> Ok to commit ?
> * config.bfd: Deprecate many old triplets.
> + *-adobe-* | \
> + *-sony-* | \
> + *-tandem-* | \
> i370-* | \
> sh5*-*-* | sh64*-*-* | \
SH5/SH64 has been removed from GCC recently and AFAIR binutils has
followed this. I think you can add SH5/SH64 to that list above.