This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [ARM] PR ld/20608
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Christophe Lyon <christophe dot lyon at linaro dot org>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 15:11:43 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ARM] PR ld/20608
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKdteOafjnhgqshyDvk0Q5r_yT4cVgz11PrPi=ye5oOCNhQaHg@mail.gmail.com>
Approved - please apply. Just one small nit:
+ PLT stub. If a long branch stub is needed, we'll add a
+ Thumb->Arm one and branch directly to the ARM PLT entry.
+ Here, we have to check if a pre-PLT Thumb->ARM stub
+ is needed and if it will be close enough.
Please move the closing */ back to the end of the line above it...