This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH][Libiberty] Support empty arguments in pex-win32
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Stubbs <ams at codesourcery dot com>, Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 16:48:10 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][Libiberty] Support empty arguments in pex-win32
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
> This patch fixes a libiberty bug
Sorry - but the libiberty sources are maintained as part of the GCC project
not the binutils project. (Although the sources are used by both projects).
Please could you resubmit your bug report and patch to firstname.lastname@example.org.