This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: PING: Re: [PATCH] gas/arc: Don't rely on bfd list of cpu type for cpu selection
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Burgess <andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: noamca at mellanox dot com, Claudiu dot Zissulescu at synopsys dot com, Cupertino dot Miranda at synopsys dot com, anonymous <johnandsara2 at cox dot net>
- Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 15:39:45 +0100
- Subject: Re: PING: Re: [PATCH] gas/arc: Don't rely on bfd list of cpu type for cpu selection
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20160914102010.GB31794@embecosm.com>
Oops - sorry for dropping the ball on this one.
> This patch might need a rebase before merging, but I'm keen to hear
> any high level objections first.
None from me. Please consider the patch approved.