This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] [SPARC] gas: detect DCTI couples in sparc
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: "Jose E. Marchesi" <jose dot marchesi at oracle dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 14:16:52 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [SPARC] gas: detect DCTI couples in sparc
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
> Tested in sparc-linux-gnu and sparc64-linux-gnu targets.
> Ok for master?
Approved - please apply, but...
> +/* Non-zero if as should generate a warning if an unpredictable DCTI
> + (delayed control transfer instruction) couple is found. */
> +static int dcti_couples_detect;
For clarity, I suggest that you change "as" to "the assembler" in the
Also - is there any particular reason why you used the "int" type for
this variable, when "bfd_boolean" might have been more appropriate ?