RE: ABI, I don't get it...

Hi Andy,

Have you now got enough information to understand what is going on? If
not please say which aspects are still confusing and I will try and
offer any insight I can.

I have to say that the linker talking about emulations in error messages
is completely meaningless to many toolchain developers let alone end
users so those messages are borderline useless. That's not to say many
of the other ABI related error messages are much more helpful but some
hint that it is an 'ABI' issue is a good start as user's do know that
there are multiple ABIs in general I think.

Matthew