This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH 0/5] Fixes / improvements to ARC BFD target support.
- From: Cupertino Miranda <Cupertino dot Miranda at synopsys dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, Cupertino Miranda <Cupertino dot Miranda at synopsys dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: "Francois dot Bedard at synopsys dot com" <Francois dot Bedard at synopsys dot com>, "Claudiu dot Zissulescu at synopsys dot com" <Claudiu dot Zissulescu at synopsys dot com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 14:53:10 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/5] Fixes / improvements to ARC BFD target support.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thank you very much for your fast review and approvals.
Unfortunately, I took some holidays in the period and could not reply
Regarding testing we have nightly builds that run tens of configurations
It includes all GNU Dejagnu (Binutils and GCC) tests both in baremetal
and Linux, Uclibc tests on Linux and Newlib on baremetal. All running in
both board and simulator.
All of our submitted patches have at least proven to be passing those
Nevertheless, it does not mean that mistakes are not made and we could
sometimes submit broken patches. ;-)
On 08/19/2016 09:40 AM, Nick Clifton wrote:
> Hi Cupertino,
>> Here are a new set of patches for ARC bfd improvements.
>> The individual patch emails explain the respective improvement/fix.
> For future reference, please could you also mention how you tested
> these changes, and if there were any regressions. Given that there
> are several different possible configurations for ARC toolchains, it
> would be good to know that a variety were tested.