This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] PR gold/17704
- From: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at gmail dot com>
- To: Sriraman Tallam <tmsriram at google dot com>
- Cc: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>, binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, David Li <davidxl at google dot com>, Roland McGrath <mcgrathr at google dot com>, ngg at tresorit dot com, Luis Lozano <llozano at google dot com>
- Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 15:04:16 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR gold/17704
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAAs8HmwBLxMgozRZ2pQkUTxxBrweWc7d8eTv9mKpZDX7ucEahQ@mail.gmail.com> <20160718055056.GP1256@bubble.grove.modra.org> <CAAs8Hmxc-bqRv7Mdfqg9ssYC+XC96gCiyqDdA=JFsLR14strjg@mail.gmail.com> <CAAs8HmxFCx_GEquMA_+bfJJ7P8czpuhyEjtT_F8_SQVR2svfdA@mail.gmail.com> <CAJimCsFOdZ-zc4wxG5YjqdqeWiR+7dfhnBx66RNFUUdHX-+JjA@mail.gmail.com> <CAAs8HmwAYbvBbkxu4Ku2QfAfWyOG2tk0gbxRwTLY3yz3cvewemail@example.com>
The only problem I have now is one of attribution and copyright
assignment. I think the patch is substantial enough to require
copyright assignment from the original author, but I don't know who
"firstname.lastname@example.org" is, and I can't find a copyright assignment on file
for either that email or Tresorit as a company.
NGG, can you identify yourself and let me know if you have a copyright
On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 12:13 PM, Sriraman Tallam <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 12, 2016 at 8:33 AM, Cary Coutant <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>>>> PR gold/17704
>>>> * icf.cc (match_sections): Add new parameter section_addraligns.
>>>> Check section alignment and keep the section with the strictest
>>>> (find_identical_sections): New local variable section_addraligns.
>>>> Store each section's alignment.
>>>> * testsuite/pr17704a_test.s: New file.
>>>> * testsuite/Makefile.am (pr17704a_test): New test.
>>>> * testsuite/Makefile.in: Regenerate.
>> + (void)section_addraligns;
>> This shouldn't be necessary, but if it really is, I'd prefer to use
>> ATTRIBUTE_UNUSED on the parameter.
>> Also, I get this when trying to apply the patch:
>> patch: **** malformed patch at line 146: diff --git
>> a/gold/testsuite/pr17704a_test.s b/gold/testsuite/pr17704a_test.s
>> I think you may have deleted too much when deleting the hunks for
> Sorry for the late response, fixed both problems. Patch attached.