This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH 2/5] Content for TLS_IE_GOT not written to .got.
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Cupertino Miranda <Cupertino dot Miranda at synopsys dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Francois dot Bedard at synopsys dot com, Claudiu dot Zissulescu at synopsys dot com
- Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 08:43:21 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/5] Content for TLS_IE_GOT not written to .got.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> When no dynamic relocation was generated the .got content would not be
> updated for the TLS_IE_GOT relocation addresses.
I think that this particular patch ought to be accompanied by a testcase
to make sure that it continues to work. Could you see if you rustle one
up please ?