This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH 0/5] Fixes / improvements to ARC BFD target support.
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Cupertino Miranda <Cupertino dot Miranda at synopsys dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Francois dot Bedard at synopsys dot com, Claudiu dot Zissulescu at synopsys dot com
- Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 08:40:44 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/5] Fixes / improvements to ARC BFD target support.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
> Here are a new set of patches for ARC bfd improvements.
> The individual patch emails explain the respective improvement/fix.
For future reference, please could you also mention how you tested
these changes, and if there were any regressions. Given that there
are several different possible configurations for ARC toolchains, it
would be good to know that a variety were tested.