This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Patch][Gold] BE8 for ARM
- From: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at gmail dot com>
- To: "Richard Earnshaw (lists)" <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>
- Cc: "Bharathi Seshadri (bseshadr)" <bseshadr at cisco dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 08:22:25 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Patch][Gold] BE8 for ARM
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <e124ab5c838a46a1a831cd4caa52c501@XCH-RTP-013.cisco.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Why are you only swapping ARM code? Thumb is just the same, but in
> granules of 2 bytes rather than 4.
I'm waiting for an answer to Richard's question. Aside from that,
there are only a few minor formatting issues that I'll fix before