This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Commit: Close memory leaks in chew
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016 15:23:20 +0100
- Subject: Re: Commit: Close memory leaks in chew
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> - free (buffer->ptr);
>> + if (buffer->ptr)
>> + free (buffer->ptr);
> free (0) is a no-op.
OK - I will remember that for the future. I doubt if it really matters
here, since the performance penalty of the test is trivial.