This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFC PATCH, binutils, ARM 8/11, ping3] Add support for ARMv8-M Secure Gateway veneer generation
- From: Thomas Preudhomme <thomas dot preudhomme at foss dot arm dot com>
- To: "Richard Earnshaw (lists)" <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2016 16:02:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFC PATCH, binutils, ARM 8/11, ping3] Add support for ARMv8-M Secure Gateway veneer generation
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <1731627.tSuCaJfX6g@e108577-lin> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thursday 04 August 2016 09:59:11 Richard Earnshaw wrote:
> On 03/08/16 09:52, Thomas Preudhomme wrote:
> > Hi Richard,
> > How do you find the reworded comment for cmse_scan?
> Yes, much better. Thanks.
> Sorry for the delay replying. This patch is OK.